Jonas is specialized in IT, outsourcing, intellectual property, and public procurement law. He has extensive experience of assisting clients in both public and private sector in complex projects, contract drafting, negotiations and litigation, including public procurement disputes.
Jonas is a regular lecturer within his areas of expertise.
- Partner, TIME DANOWSKY Advokatbyrå (since 2020)
- Partner, Time Advokatbyrå (2007–2020)
- Associate & managing associate, Linklaters Advokatbyrå (2001–2007)
- Associate, Lagerlöf & Leman Advokatbyrå, London (1999–2001)
- Law clerk, Stockholm county court (1999)
- Trainee, Lagerlöf & Leman Advokatbyrå (1998-1999)
- Uppsala University, LLM 1998
- Westminster University, London, 1996-1997