Esa Kymäläinen has more than 15 years’ experience working in the areas of corporate law and dispute resolution. He specialises in media and IT law, data protection, public procurement, competition law and other regulatory issues. Esa also has extensive experience of crisis management and as an advisor in connection with internal investigations and threat situations.
He regularly represents clients in courts and before other public authorities in connection with issues such as freedom of speech, public procurement and commercial disputes.
- Partner, TIME DANOWSKY Advokatbyrå (since 2020)
- Partner, Danowsky & Partners Advokatbyrå (2012-2020)
- Associate, Danowsky & Partners Advokatbyrå (2000-2011)
- District Court Clerk, Stockholm City Court (2000)
- Uppsala University, Law degree (2000)