Mikael is a corporate commercial specialist, focusing on venture capital, M&A, commercial projects, employment and corporate matters. His expertise extends across multiple industry sectors, but he has particular experience of the IT & technology, manufacturing and service management industries. He regularly advises clients within both private and public sector, from major corporates to administrative authorities.
His corporate practice focuses on advising venture capital firms and technology companies on a broad range of corporate matters, including capital financings, general corporate, M&A, employment and general advisory. His expertise ranges from advising entrepreneurs and start-ups on company formation to advising major corporates on acquisitions within the technology sector.
- Partner, TIME DANOWSKY Advokatbyrå (since 2020)
- Partner, Time Advokatbyrå (2010-2020)
- General Counsel, Sodexo AB (2009-2010)
- Associate and managing associate, Linklaters Advokatbyrå (2001-2009)
- Attorney, Ernst & Young AB (EY Law) (2000-2001)
- Attorney, Sveriges Ingenjörer (1998-2000)
- Stockholms University, LL.M. (1998)